HAND DRYERS WITH AN AUTOMATIC SENSOR
Directions if Use: Place your hands under the appliance. The dryer is automatically activated, remaining in operation while the hands are within the range of the sensor. The appliance turns off after a few seconds of withdrawing them.
SPECIFICATIONS OF WINDFLOW:
• Scope sensor: 10 – 15 cm.
• Distance Sensor Adjustment: up to 30 cm.
• Total electrical power: 2450 W.
• Electrical Insulation: Class I.
• Protection Index: IPX1.
• Air Flow: 5500 l/min, speed 117 km/h.
• Sound Level (to 2 meters): 70 dB.
• Phenoplast polymer turbine fire resistant.
• Dimensions Product: 280 high x 280 mm width x 210 depth.
• Warranty: 2 year warranty.
• Cleaning: Cleaning is recommended with a cotton cloth lightly dampened in a soapy solution. Then dry.
For more information consult the technical data sheet.